Monday, September 01, 2008

List Maker - Things I Want to Do When I Have Time

Books I want to Read:
Art Wolfe Adventure Photography
Buddhism for Beginners
Buddhist Mediation for Beginners
Crash Proof
Free to Choose
Liberal Fascism
The Audacity of Hope

Movies / Shows I want to See
There Will Be Blood
Sunday Night Football
Lost (09)
The Office
How I met your Mother
Arrested Development

Games I want to Play
Wii
Halo?
Backgammon

Articles / Websites to fully visit:
Having it All Work/Life Balance
http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-widgets
Lonely Planet
http://www.bmwcca.org/

Places I want to go first (Alone or with Adventure Seeking Individuals)
  • Take Ferry to Alaska, Catch a Salmon, Ride the Train to Denali and / or Dawson. (09)
  • Beijing (Great Wall, Food Vendors, Forbidden City) / Japan
  • Visit Everest Base Camp
  • Go to Machu Picchu
  • Scandanavia (i.e. the "home land")
  • Italy and the Alps
  • Thailand
  • India
Long Term Bucket List
  • Drive a BMW on the Autoban
Things to Write About
  • Power of social networking and why relevant to business
  • Why apple won
  • Investment ideas for fall
  • Traffic results and SEO
  • Brands Bmw Xyience Deschutes etc
  • Distributor consolidation mind share
  • Cultural exchange widget for facebook linked in for economist maxim nat CEO
  • Gphone
  • Software games movies songsare green
  • Open source bi

1 comment:

Lara said...

You need to add the show No Reservations to your 'To Watch' list. Anthony Bourdain is the reason I see anyone in my house on Mondays, when his show comes on. We ALL love him, and his outlook on EVERYTHING. I really need to read his book. (I think it's on the Travel Channel, but since you're simplifying, try looking for it on iTunes.)