Monday, May 19, 2008

What you calling a bucket list?

So I make lists. I am linear and organized. How then did I get fat? Unorganized Eating? Nope, anxiety.

So recently I created a list. The response I got was that it was my bucket list? This ain't my bucket list as I ain't going to kick the bucket this fall. It's just things to do between now and labor day so I can explore, spend time with loved ones and enjoy.
  • 4/26 Plant Flowers with Bee - Done
  • 5/3 Donate time @ Food Bank -Done
  • 5/10 Take G-Ma Wine Tasting / Mom take me up St Helens - Done
  • 5/17 Wildlife Safari, Camp in the snow, see Crater Lake - Done
  • 5/24 Memorial Day Weekend (no Hood Climb), Build out ZEN Garden
  • 5/31 Fix up Bike and Find Trails
  • 6/7 Take Kayak Fishing (afford a kayak by then?)
  • 6/14 Ava's Ballet Recital
  • 6/21 Pacific University 10 Year Reunion Weekend
  • 6/28 Climb Mt Adams
  • 7/4 Weekend @ Em's (with Kayak)
  • 7/12 Camp near Hot Springs
  • 7/19 Trip to Lincoln City (Sailing, Garage Building, Buy Shoes)
  • 7/26 Mt Jefferson Backpacking
  • 8/2 South Sister Climb / Backpacking
  • 8/9 Middle Sister Climb / Backpacking
  • 8/16 Ava Grace Birthday Weekend (Zoo and Oaks Park)
  • 8/23 Hood to Coast
  • 8/30 Labor Day Trip to Olympics

No comments: