Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Best of Everything

Best Band Ever: Tie: Smashing Pumpkins and Beatles
Hottest Woman: My Wife, followed closely by Angelina Jolie
Hottest Guy: Brad Pitt (weird)
My chances with Brad: Zero
Coolest Car in the World: M5
Best Job: Retired
2nd Best Job: Business Intelligence Manager
Most Important Job: Dad
Most Fun I have had in a weekend: Climbing up the side of Middle Sister un-roped.
Most Fun I have had in a summer: Road Trip
My Retirement Job: Art Wolfe re-incarnate (assuming he is dead by then)
Fun activity I don't do often enough: Skiing and Riding Bike
Best way to lose weight: Eat less than you need.
Biggest Fear: Radical Islam
Best president I have lived through: Regan
Best presidential candidate: McCain
Best way to get rich: Spend less than you make and educate yourself continuously.
Most important "thing": Your Spirit, then you body, then your relationships.
Thing I hate the most: Tie: Mosquitoes and Traffic Jams
Biggest regret: Drinking excessively
Biggest success: Marriage / Family
Something I have to do that I hate: Turn down the stereo, mow the lawn even though it always makes me sneeze.
Strangest secret: Love gangster rap.
Best Movie ever: E.T.
Favorite Food: Pizza and Snow Cones
Another thing I hate: The fact that humans have to sleep.
Biggest Surprise: Psychedelic Mushrooms
Favorite Game: Backgammon
Why I like my wife: She gets me and loves me for who I am, she is smart, she loves our children, tries her best and I still get excited to see her.
Stupidest thing I ever did: Not understand fully.
Religion I most admire: Buddhism
Biggest Projects ever: WMS at Wine.com, Quiktrak inventory auditing system, Senior Capstone project (Compiler), Remodeling my house, Business Intelligence Turn around at Columbia

No comments: