Monday, June 09, 2008

I have figured out what I want to do when I grow up.

I have decided that I am going to become Art Wolfe in 12 years when Ava goes off to college. (I will probably still have to "work" to support the travel habit.) To get me started I created a photography site at acumen.smugmug.com. I have been blown away by the fact that I have recieved over 7500 hits to the site since publishing it in late May. Group and Landscape Photography is the goal.

Bucket list has not gone as well as the weeks prior. Did NOT fix up the bikes and could not afford a kayak although Em has told me I can borrow her's whenever I like. Nice....except its several hundred miles away. ZEN garden still needs a lot of work, but that's ok, It's a ZEN garden after all and I have time.

Why no bike fixing up? Probably something to do with the fact that I (re)-started the remodeling project on my house (bathrooms, stuff elimination, light dimmers, doors and locsk, security, fireplace painting, Shinto Shrine, etc.)

However....next week is Ava's Ballet recital and atleast one day after to do a hike. The week after that is the Pacific University 10 year re-union backpacking trip. Then my mom has agreed to go climb Adams with me (despite how damn slow I climb and the fact that I am still overweight) And for sure I am going kayaking at Em's for the 4th! Should be a great next four weeks!

No comments: